I create WordPress Mobile-Responsive websites.
Why do I create using only WordPress? Why only Mobile-Responsive?
- They’re beautiful
- Creating a site that is not Mobile-Responsive seems a waste of time (58% of all search are on mobile devices)
- Reliable and perform great
- Easy for clients to maintain (if they want to, or I can help!)
All sites created by me will include:
- Premium (child) theme built on top of the widely-popular Genesis (parent) theme – the benefits of this are the extra functionality, better cosmetic look, and since I have already paid for a developer’s batch of premium themes, I pass those savings on to you. Plus, since I work predominately with only this batch of themes from the same company, I have become an expert in using them and not having to ‘get to know’ new themes time after time (did you know there are hundreds of thousands of themes available?)
- Built-in Mobile-Responsive software; that means they will look great on mobile phones, tablets, and laptops (automatically resizes the browser window)
- Adding your social media icons and setting up your links (creating the social media accounts is at an extra charge, if this step hasn’t been done yet)
- Customization for your needs (colors, images, specific functionality)
- SSL certificate – For security (Must be hosting company compatible. Some hosts charge an annual fee.)
- Email (must be hosting company compatible)
- All standard plugins for extended basic functionality
- SEO-Friendly Software (easy to add SEO elements at any time)
I am not in the hosting business, but I can help get you set up
You will need a domain name (URL) and a host provider (where your website files get stored on the web). I always recommend your domain registration and your hosting account be set up in your own name. I am not in the hosting (reseller) business; I have always felt it was cleaner and safer for clients to have direct access to the host company. If you don’t have one or the other, I can help you get these set up.
I recommend InMotionHosting for hosting and domain registration. I use them myself! Affiliate Notice: I have an affiliate link with IMH, because I truly recommend them. In the interest of full transparency, by clicking/purchasing through this link, I will receive a small compensation for the referral.
What does it cost?
My price range is $350 and up for a basic 3-page starter site, and up to $2000 for a robust site with 10 to 25 pages
The usual reasons why I create or work on websites for clients:
- You don’t have one
- You have one but want to change it over to WordPress
- You have WordPress but need to redesign it (it needs to be refreshed, your business has changed)
The website creation process works like this:
- We talk about what you need and expect the site to do. What is the purpose of the website? It helps (a lot) if you have already reviewed my website questionnaire. In fact we can have an initial talk without questionnaire answers but I will need you to have filled it out eventually. It contains the comprehensive information I will need to prepare a quote for you.
- The next step is I prepare the quote, and email it to you, along with my contract. If all is a go, I collect the deposit (1/3) and you start working on collecting content (images, text for the website pages, etc). I accept cash, checks and credit cards. Payment is required within 20 days after issue of emailed invoices.
- The next step is I design the site on a mock setup (not live on the web). I will have you review at certain points to be sure I’m on track.
- The next step is to have you fully review the site and I’ll fine-tune pages, posts, images, etc. Hosting should be set up at this point if it isn’t already.
- The next step is the website goes LIVE on the web. Final testing is done. Final payment is collected.
- The last step is your site will be set up for one month on my ‘Superb’ Website Care Plan. At the end of the month, I will provide a full report of everything the Care Plan did for you. You will have had this free month to evaluate whether you’d like to continue the service.
For ongoing work and maintenance, I bill at my hourly rate, which is $55/hour.
Ready for the next step?
Open my website questionnaire to review what kind of information I will need to prepare a detailed quotation for you.
Alternatively you may use the form below.