Fast Bay Area Apostille Service
KMS offers expedited Apostille services. 3 levels of service. Questions? Don’t see what you need? Call us!
Free document review! Discount for multiple documents! All major credit cards accepted. Email or text us a copy (taken with your cell phone is fine) of the full document(s) before you ship it/them to us! We offer FREE document review for eligibility – not all documents qualify for an Apostille.
All services include all state fees, photo confirmation of completion, and return shipping. Services available Monday through Friday only (KMS can receive weekend documents for Monday service). Click here for our FAQs page.
24-Hour Apostille Service – $239
Your original document(s) must be received by KMS by 10:30am. Documents will be processed the same day in Sacramento, and shipped out the same day to any USA address. International shipping rates will apply if applicable. First document is $239, additional documents (provided at same time as first) are $50 each.
48-Hour Apostille Service* – $175
Your original documents must be received by KMS by noon. Documents will be processed the next day in Sacramento, and shipped out that day to any USA address. International shipping rates will apply if applicable. First document is $175, additional documents (provided at same time as first) are $50 each. *Documents received on Friday for 48-hour service will arrive back to you on Monday.
3-5 Business Day Apostille Service – $120
Documents will be returned to you either my mail or in person for local clients. International shipping rates will apply if applicable. First document is $120, additional documents (provided at same time as first) are $50 each.
Discount for additional document(s) when provided at same time as first: $50 each
Need an Apostille for a state besides California? KMS can help you with those too!
We’ll review your document for eligibility (via emailed or texted photo) and act as your liaison by sending it to the correct government agency within the United States.
- Effective January 1, 2017, the California Secretary of State’s office will issue a single Authentication Certificate for documents to be used abroad, no matter the country of destination.
- If your documents’ destination country is not party to the 1961 Hague Convention, then you cannot get an Apostille from a California or U.S. agency. You need to contact the Embassy or Consulate of the country where you intend to use the document in order to find out what your options are. Sending your document to me for a free review includes discovery of whether your destination country is party to the Hague Convention.
The KMS Apostille Process:
- You take a photo of all document pages (with your phone) and text or email to KMS (925-858-6220 / email@example.com) – Tell me the destination country. Note that “one” document can be more than one page.
- If the documents you need authenticated need to be notarized, and have not been notarized yet, KMS can notarize your document(s) for you. KMS reserves the right to bill for notarization as an additional fee.
- Then we either meet to collect, or ship the original document(s) needing Apostilles to KMS (address for shipping to be provided at time of order). You’ll tell me which Apostille service you need. If you ship the documents, use a service with tracking method. Originals only, no photocopies!
- KMS will drive to Sacramento and get your documents authenticated at the California Secretary of State’s office.
- KMS will ship (or hand back) your processed documents. I can send you photo confirmation if you need me to ship the documents to another entity.
Why use KMS?
- KMS is Kerri Marvel – a bonded and insured professional who is background-checked annually.
- Friendly, personal, discreet.
- We save you time and peace of mind, getting it done right.
- Quick service.
- Photo confirmation of completion and drop off with tracking.
- We can arrange shipping back to you, or to your choice of destination. We ship worldwide.
- Easy pay with all major credit cards.
- We keep up to date on important changes at California Secretary of State.
Disclaimer: Kerri Marvel / KMS is not affiliated with the Secretary of State of California and is not a government employee. However KMS is listed as a registered service provider on the California SOS website (Private Service Company). This means we are a private company available for you to contract with for Apostille services (we handle getting your documents authenticated (by driving to Sacramento) and getting them back to you).