I believe every business should have a website. Having a website presence guarantees that your business has at least a chance to sell your products or services, since a web search is how most people today look for whatever it is they are needing! I can design your simple 1 – to – 3 page website for as little as a few hundred dollars. What happens is that we’ll talk (or email) about what you’re looking for, then I’ll create a comprehensive website quotation and email it to you. We’ll then go over any questions you have, and get started!
Do you have a site that looks a little old, and needs to be updated, refreshed or jazzed up? Or maybe you have gotten to a point where you’d like to be able to make those small changes, and not have to call your web designer every time?
Here are some of the benefits to having me create your site for you
- You own the domain name; the name is registered to you (when I set up for new sites)
- You own the hosting account; you control it (I am not in the hosting business)*
- Since I create sites using only the WordPress framework, you will always have super easy access to make changes (though I can still make changes if you want me to)
* I recommend InMotionHosting for Domain registration, and hosting. I use them myself! Click below to go directly to their website.
Affiliate Notice: I have an affiliate link with IMH, because I truly recommend them.
By clicking/purchasing through this link you help to support my family and to keep my research blog going.
Features of a site built by Kerri Marvel Services
- All sites are built using a premium WordPress theme (the benefits of this are the extra functionality, better cosmetic look, and since I have already paid for a developer’s batch of premium themes, I pass those savings on to you. Plus, since I work with only this batch of themes from the same company, I have become an expert in using them and not having to ‘get to know’ new themes time after time (did you know there are hundreds of thousands of themes available?)
- All sites built are mobile-responsive; that means they will look great on mobile phones, tablets, and laptops (they will automatically resize the browser window)
- All sites include adding your social media icons and setting up your links (creating the social media accounts is extra, if this hasn’t been done yet) (if applicable)
- All sites include creating up to 6 email addresses (on most hosts) (if applicable)
- All sites include 1 free training hour to show you how to log in to your site to make basic changes – I will provide sources for further learning (if you want)
- Additional domains under your account is possible (depends on the host) (you pay the annual domain registration)
- Infinitely customizable – for example, we can always change the colors, even from the theme’s default colors – and don’t forget to ask about plugins and widgets!
Call today to tell me what you’d like – I’ll send you a custom quote. My fees for new websites are $45/hour. To give you an idea of costs, a site with just a few pages, and a minimum of images will take about 6-8 hours. Adding an extensive number of images or videos, or having to do prep work to images, starts to add time. Examples of other items you can add: online contact form, signup forms, maps, weather boxes, photo galleries, calendars, browser tab favicon, and on-page SEO.
Do you already have a site; and just need someone to make changes now and then? Call me, I can help with that too! Redesigning or maintenance on websites are billed at $45/hour.
Do you have an online store, or sell something online, or want to sell something online? I can get it set up, and help maintain it. I know 1ShoppingCart (and its private labels), and WooCommerce best, but any eCart can be maintained. There are some carts that are simple to use that are especially made for WordPress.
For all new website work, a $200 deposit is required, along with a signed contract. I accept cash, checks and credit cards. Payment is required within 20 days after issue of emailed invoices.
Call me or feel free to use the form on the contact page to let me know what you have in mind.